Passports / Exports

Pet Passports and Export Certificates

For pets travelling abroad to the EU or further afield (e.g. Australia, Canada etc), be they dogs, cats, ferrets or birds, we will be able to supply PETS passports and export paper work/health certificates as appropriate.

Pet Passport Requirements

Please check with DEFRA and/or the PETS helpline tel. 0870 2411710 or for current requirements/conditions.

Please note: export and passport requirements may change following Britain leaving the EU.  We will update our advice when details are made available.

Get In Touch

Please contact us to discuss your pet passport requirements
Contact Us